Im interviewing John Wilson, founder of the razzie awards today. What questions should i ask him?
Im writing about bad movies and why we enjoy them. Any input will be appreciated and hopefully used
- •What keeps you interested in bad movies?
- •Is there a certain cachet to having the worst movie of the year? Do you have any good stories about actors who have embraced the award with good humor/enjoyment?Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Has anyone ever physically threatened/assaulted him over winning an award?Who would he say was the most upset person he's ever encountered that has won a Razzie?Suggested by @BWN_7
- •Who was the person at which you were most surprised to have attend the awards ceremony?Are there any other notable attendees at the ceremony?
- •Any plans for televising the Razzies?Is it streamed online?
- •How excited were you when hallie berry accepted her award personally?Suggested by @bsizzle33
- •How does the Razzies trophy measure up to an Oscar in terms of size, weight, and expense?
- •What Razzie Awards wins/nominations do you regret, or have you changed your mind on any of them?Suggested by @MatthewAlmont