OBSERVATIONS ON BEING WITHOUT MY PHONE FOR 3 DAYS
My phone slipped out of my pocket and into the river. My friend told me to put it in rice and i did that for 2 nights. When i took it out i found that a piece of rice had lodged itself in my sim card tray. I removed the rice and put the tray back in but then it could no longer be opened. A piece of the rice must have still been in there
- •What am i missing on the list app?
- •How can i make snarky comments online?
- •What if someone calls me and i cant answer it?
- •I felt naked without it
- •I tried to spend more time with my friends since i couldnt spend time online but i was unable to call them.
- •What if every restaurant is now Taco Bell and i don't know about it?
- •Can i write down my thoughts with a pen and paper and then put them into my phone?
- •Didn't know my sleep patterns from my sleepcycle app which everyone should be using.
- •Some older people commented that it must be nice not having a phone. I silently disagreed.
- •I missed setting a pitcher into my fantasy baseball lineup but i know no one else on list app plays fantasy sports.
- •I hated having to borrow other people's phones.
- •What is this draft week thing? I'm totally missing out.
- •When i got my phone back a friend texted me about the virginia shootings and i didnt know about it.