SUBJECT LINES OF FORWARDED EMAILS SENT FROM MY GRANDFATHER NOW DEAD
My grandfather died last year and recently i stumbled across these old emails. Its a sad thing to realize that this is all you have left of a person. Also each email subject line started with the letters FW: but i have left this out because they all start like this. I am writing the subject lines in the way they appear
- •A president without a country
- •This is sobering
- •There will be 2 moons. You will never see this again!
- •Muslim Islamic Beliefs
- •I BET YOU DIDNT SEE THIS IN THE NEWSPAPER OR THE 6 O'CLOCK NEWS
- •BREAKFAST AT MCDONALDS
- •BET YOU'LL SEND IT!!!
- •MEET ME IN THE STAIRWELL
- •Fw: PLEASEThis subect line had two different FW's so i included the second
- •Obama wants you to speak Spanish, but you can stop him
- •Hillary Clinton