Ten Commandments ranked
Hey whose down with the old testament? Happy sunday you guys
- •I am the Lord thy GodTbh if you remembered this one you wouldn't need the others. He takes care of you and he loves you.
- •Thou shalt not take the name of the lord in vainIf you break a covenant with someone or lie under oath when you swear on a bible you are taking his name in vain and indicating that you don't fear God or respect him.
- •Thou shalt bring no false idols before meWhat art thou doingst with these idols. Surely none of these is so false as Donald Trump.
- •Remember the Sabbath and keep it holyYou know because if you remembered that he was god and you didn't take his name in vain and you weren't making false idols then this one should be a layup. Try to be respectful to God at least one day a week, is that so much to ask?
- •Honor thy mother and thy father that thy days may be long on the earthIf you want to honor your parents remember the first 4 commandments so that they don't whoop your ass for forgetting.
- •Thou shalt not killIf you've gotten this far your eyes should be glazing over. Don't kill anyone? What do you think I'm stupid?
- •Thou shalt not commit adulteryWhen someone marries someone they are making a covenant with them and by committing adultery you are breaking that covenant which goes back to number commandment two.
- •Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighborDon't disrespect your friends behind their back.
- •Thou shalt not stealBut if you're disrespecting them you might as well steal from them right?
- •Thou shalt not covet they neighbor's house, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor anything that belongs to they neighborYou done threw shade on him and committed adultery with his wife and stole from his house. You might as well get the rest of this sin out of the way.