WHAT QUESTION PANICS YOU THE MOST?
- •For me it's the question "So how are you doing?" In conjunction with an old friend I haven't seen in a while. When this happens there's this momentary thought "do i just tell him I'm doing great and leave it at that?"But then I'm like I'm 40 I live and work with my dad who embezzles money from his own company to buy drugs sometimes and my sister who also lives here makes my mom cry a lot and my brother always tries to start arguments and i have diarrhea a few times a week. Honestly there's no good way to spin the question. Lately I've just been trying really hard to make it sound great
- •So what do you do?Ugh. The real answer is nothing. I do nothing but play with my dogs and make sure my Mom doesn't burn the house down while I wait for my husband to come home.Suggested by @jannychan
- •How are you still single?I know they mean well, but it still hurts. I mean, if I knew why I was apparently undesirable as a mate, I'd do something about it!Suggested by @jhope71
- •What are you doing after graduation?It's mere weeks away and I don't know yet, which is already stressful, but then there's the stress of the things I want to do not being good/cool/important enough for whoever asked.Suggested by @allysonarno
- •Tell me about yourself.Ok ok, it's more a demand than a question, but it makes me panic. You'll learn much more about me if you don't put me on the spot! 😳Suggested by @kelspel