WHY REAL LIFE IS LIKE WRESTLING
For an introduction to terms go here WRESTLING INSIDER TERMS
- •You're always trying to "get over" with co-workers and your boss.
- •Management always holding you down and giving the promotion "push" to relatives or new hotshots who havent been around half as long as you have.
- •You're always trying to get the biggest "pop" possible when you do presentations.
- •In the break room everyone is always "shooting" on management.
- •You are often forced to "sell" ideas and products that you know just won't work.
- •You just can't seem to get any "heat" at all from the new girl no matter how many ways you try to talk to her she just ignores you.
- •Huge pressure for you to get a "pop" from viewers for the commercial you worked on and growing tension that you might be fired if you don't.
- •You feel like a "babyface" for always following the rules and not getting anywhere and it just seems like Steve from accounting is a "heel" and stole all your ideas and cheated his way to the top.
- •Those interns getting coffee are total "jobbers"
- •Constant fear that your "work rate" isn't strong enough to avoid the layoffs that you know are coming in quarter 2.
- •Having to keep "kayfabe" when you're lying for your friend, but really, you don't hate that guy. In fact, he bought you a pitcher of beer last night.Suggested by @thetrillwitch