SONGS THAT MAKE ME FEEL COOL NO MATTER WHAT
- •Changing of The Guards - Patti SmithPatti covers this Dylan tune from Street-Legal. But brings 1000x more badassery.
- •Sound & Vision - David BowieBecause someone get me a napkin to wipe the seat off afterwards.
- •Jealous Guy - Donny HathawayDonny teaches Lennon how to cry and groove at the same time.
- •Oogum Boogum - Brenton WoodsFor my inner witch. Castin' spells on my crushes.
- •Reason to Believe - Karen DaltonKaren makes everything look cool. Even loneliness.
- •Love Me or Leave Me - Nina SimoneBecause Nina. And also because improvising with a Bach fugue is the most badass thing I've ever heard.
- •Little Jimmy Brown - The BrownsIt's odd. The performance is eerie.