My Favorite Storms
Some of my favorite storms from the last few years of chasing.
- •Lodgepole Nebraska 2012A stunning supercell with some of the best structure ever!
- •Lodgepole BoltThis is the Lodgepole NE storm a few hours later as it lit up the night
- •Kansas Lightning 20132013 was a slow year for storm structure but I caught some great bolts.
- •Oklahoma Road 2014Waiting by the road in Oklahoma for the lightning to do its thing but the escaping traffic added its own energy
- •Hail Core Coming 2015Great supercell structure with a rain wrapped hail core.
- •Canadian Texas Tornado 2015The storm that kept giving, producing 4 tornadoes over a few hours and hardly moving in between.
- •Texline Rumbler 2015The hail roar from this storm in the Texas panhandle was amazing. 2 fellow chasers for scale.