Favorite Melodrama Lyrics
Lorde's Sophomore album is a masterpiece.
- •Green Light"Yes, honey I'll come get my things, but I can't let go... Oh, I wish I could get my things and just let go."
- •Sober"Midnight, we’re fading 'Till daylight/we’re jaded/We know that it’s over In the morning, you'll be dancing with all the heartache..."
- •Homemade DynamiteOur rules, our dreams, we're blind/Blowing shit up with homemade d-d-d-dynamite/Our friends, our drinks, we get inspired."
- •The Louvre"Well, summer slipped us underneath her tongue Our days and nights are perfumed with obsession Half of my wardrobe is on your bedroom floor..."
- •LiabilityBaby really hurt me/Crying in the taxi/He don't wanna know me/Says he made the big mistake of dancing in my storm/Says it was poison
- •Hard Feelings/Loveless"I light all the candles/Got flowers for all my rooms I care for myself the way I used to care about you...When you've outgrown a lover/The whole world knows but you It's time to let go of this endless summer afternoon."
- •Sober II"The holy sick divine nights/They’ll talk about us, all the lovers..."
- •Writer in The Dark"But in our darkest hours, I stumbled on a secret power I'll find a way to be without you, babe..."
- •Supercut"In my head, I play a supercut of us All the magic we gave off/All the love we had and lost /And in my head The visions never stop These ribbons wrap me up/But when I reach for you There's just a supercut..."
- •Liability (Reprise)"Maybe all this is the party/Maybe the tears and the highs we breathe/Maybe all this is the party Maybe we just do it violently..."
- •Perfect Places"Every night, I live and die Feel the party to my bones..."