BEST JEWISH DELIS IN LA, RANKED
My favorite delis in LA. Note the following caveats: 1) I am Jewish, but the Jewishness helps but isn't the only measure, 2) I love pastrami so it will be a defining factor in rankings, 3) I am from NY/NJ and the best delis in NYC are all better than these...
- •LangersThe original best pastrami in LA. Very good. Hot pastrami. A bit out of the way from anything else.
- •Brent'sWay out in the Valley, Westlake Village. Very solid all around, sandwiches, deserts, latkes and more.
- •WexlersGreat new edition in LA's central market. Negatives: Line can be long and not much seating
- •Nate 'n Al'sSuggested by @jill
- •FactorsGood all around option on Pico in the middle of the westside
- •Greenblatt'sObviously not the tops of this list, but their sandwiches, smoked fish & desserts are certainly better than Jerry's. Good pickles too.Suggested by @sandydanto
- •CantersGreat location for late night deli, but the food is solid, nothing more. Best to go when drunk