TV I WATCHED WITH MY PARENTS GROWING UP
- •American Idol (Seasons 1 & 2)Season 2: Reuben v Clay was Big Deal
- •CSIThe OG version. Awesome opening love the Who song
- •Amazing RaceWas seriously the best and I still dream of competing on it one day
- •Ally McBealNot sure why. Dancing babies and Calista Flockhart are not my thing...
- •Friends (last few seasons)Not as good as the original episodes and my Mom always commented it was too "adult", ha
- •All the NY Rangers (93-94 FTW)
- •All the Yankees (so many rings!)
- •Survivor (season 1 & 2)Richard was weird. Remember when mike fell in the fire (no clue how I remember that)
- •Law & Order, ER, NYPD BlueMan, NBC used to dominate. What happened?