How my students pissed me off (again) today.
being a teacher is...challenging. (Also note that these are language students. English is not their first language.)
- •First they showed up late.(They always show up late and it always pisses me off.)
- •Then they did not do the simple one parargraph writing assignment.
- •They were constently on their phones.Nothing new
- •Have a limited imagination when, well, period.
- •They ask questions that I had just answered.
- •One student used the n word.Again, English is not his first language and the US is not his culture.
- •One kid pretended that he was going to rap, but he never did.
- •Finally, they would not leave when the class ended.Who does that? I couldnt wait to leave.