RULES FOR BUYING ANYTHING
Size, colour, price, budget... Working list of the top things to consider when buying anything.
- •Do you need it? Really? Right now?
- •You get what you pay for.Buy as good of quality as you can afford. Avoid plastic or fragile materials. They're always the first things to go. Ex; stainless steel vs glass or plastic French press.
- •Keep it simple.Needless moving parts and electronics features are prone to breaking. If you don't have the skills or tools to fix it, purchase something with less options.
- •Wide applicationSpend money on things that have a broad range of uses. Ex; Do buy a chefs knife. Don't buy a pineapple slicer
- •Avoid Single UseSpend money on items that have longevity. Avoid disposable items or things you'll only use once. When you know you'll use it once, consider renting it.