Songs That Definitely Didn't Make You Cry at Your ~Senior Pep Rally~
Like, truthfully, I don't even know why I was sad because my life after high school was/is the bee's knees. But I still cried. Hopefully this will take you back.
- •"Good Riddance (Time of Your Life)," by Green DayHearing the word "fuck" at the beginning was so scandalous!
- •"Closing Time," by SemisonicYou acted so cool when he said to "finish your whiskey or beer." You hadn't tried either yet.
- •"I'm Moving On," by Rascal FlattsThis one actually still makes me cry.
- •"Here's to the Night," by Eve 6Are you the now or never kind?
- •"Save Tonight," by Eagle Eye CherryNot appropriate for a school pep rally.
- •"Don't Forget to Remember Me," by Carrie UnderwoodMost of my classmates should've sang this to me because when I looked at pictures from my ten year reunion, I recognized approximately NERNE of those people.
- •"Please Remember," by LeeAnn RimesStill makes me cry.
- •"I Will Remember You," by Sarah McLachlanIn hindsight, no I won't.
- •"Graduation (Friends Forever)," by Vitamin CThis made you want to confess everything to all the friends BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE.
- •It's So Hard To Say Goodbye To YesterdaySuggested by @nikkilounoel
- •Graduation DayHead AutomaticaSuggested by @queso