Streets I Have Lived on, in Chronological Order
I changed it up a little bit because I don't even know how I would rank these.
- •Sharon RoadMy childhood home in rural Mississippi. The absolute best.
- •College DriveMy first time away from home! I lived in Hattiesburg Hall at the University of Southern Mississippi for a year.
- •Eagle WalkI stayed in McCarty Hall over a summer because I was an orientation leader!
- •Fraternity DriveI lived in the SigEp house for two years (yes, I was in a fraternity). Would prefer not to do it again.
- •South 15th AvenueLived in the cutest house with two fraternity brothers the summer between junior and senior year.
- •Beverly Hills RoadMy first off-campus apartment at The Cottages of Hattiesburg, senior year. I only paid $405 a month for a 4 bedroom, 4 bathroom, 2 story house. And only myself and another guy lived there. WHAT?!
- •West 4th StreetAn apartment I lived in briefly after graduating college. Nothing special.
- •94th StreetMY FIRST APARTMENT IN NYC, six years ago! Although the apartment was small and the building management was shady and I HATED living on the Upper East Side, $800 a person for a 2 bedroom.... WHAT?!
- •BroadwayThe apartment I lived in at 125th during grad school at Columbia! Met some of my best friends through a Craigslist ad. Ended up being their wedding. Love.
- •Fort Washington AvenueMy current apartment! I've been here a little over 2.5 years and loving it. Come visit!