Cringy Things That Have Happened This Semester
College is wild.
- •We watched a video of a skinny white boy twerking in my social media class. Then we discussed it and played it again.
- •One time I was walking and a guy tried to hop a curb on his skateboard. He messed up and his board flew into the street. He ran after it and almost got ran over.
- •The Gideons came to campus to hand out bibles outside of buildings and the same old man asked me three times within twenty minutes if I was interested in the word of God (while I was holding the first bible he gave me.)
- •The time a 40+ year old woman in one of my classes pulled out a notebook to write down a joke the professor said, honestly claiming the notebook was full of great jokes.
- •One of the questions in my textbook was literally "What is your favorite internet meme and why?"
- •My experience with the girl at the desk of the police department when I decided to finally register for a parking pass two months into the semester.
- •When I was in line at the bookstore and had to listen to a ten minute conversation between two girls about the difference between stalking a crush in high school and middle school.
- •When I forgot for (literally) the fifth time that I have to have a printed copy of my schedule before purchasing textbooks after I waited in line for 25 minutes.
- •When I almost ran over my lab instructor from last semester because he was jaywalking