Things That Annoyed Me Today
Let's do this in chronological order, shall we
- •I could have slept laterI have a class at 8:45, and my professor decided we weren't meeting on Mondays anymore. I got up at regular time and didn't realize I could have slept in until after I took a shower and got dressed.
- •The Lazarus Effect wasn't scaryCouldn't go back to sleep, I was already dressed. I wanted to be scared but this movie wasn't scary.
- •Evan Peters' character in The Lazarus EffectExcuse me is that an e-cig? Come the fuck on, Evan. Smoke a real cigarette.
- •I didn't have any coffee creamerI had to use /milk/ 😒
- •It was raining and my umbrella wouldn't fit between the tree and the fence I have to walk between to get to classI should not walk through the woods but that's the closest parking lot. My college's parking situation is something im annoyed with always - not just today
- •My Media professor's openness about her parenting styleI'd rather not know about how you have your children "the talk"
- •The guy that talked to me in the elevatorWhy are you talking to me in the elevator? I don't know you and I don't want to make small talk. Also could you not have picked something better to say besides "Oh they finally fixed this one?"
- •The windI just wanted a cigarette. I just wanted to be cooler than Evan Peters and I couldn't because the wind kept putting out my lighter. Should've had an e-cig.