Why I Love Driving on Interstates
- •You get to go so fast.
- •You can play your music as loud as you please and not have to worry about turning it down at red light
- •There's a sense of traveling that comes with driving interstates. You're going somewhere.
- •Watching the exit numbers increase or decrease towards your destination is a cool way to measure distance. It's like you're reading a book and keeping up with how many pages are left in a chapter.
- •Speaking of books - if you get caught in a jam and you're sitting still, you can read. A book! In your car! THRILLING!
- •It's cool to see all the license plans from different states on other cars.
- •You can draft 18-wheelers. Your own personal wind tunnel.
- •YOU GET TO GO SO FAST.