Things My Father-in-Law Believes We Aren't Doing Correctly
One week with the in-laws and he's made it clear that he could do our life better than we can.
- •My baby should be bottle-fed instead of breastfedHe's not gaining enough weight, not pooping enough, and he cries too much because he's hungry (not because he's a baby...that couldn't be it)
- •Hot water isn't hot enoughTurned the hot water heater to max heat (got scolded in the shower) because "the dishes weren't getting clean enough"
- •The dishes aren't clean enough...
- •We need to move out of the house we've only been in 5 monthsOur baby needs a yard and the patch of grass out front isn't big enough for a swing set
- •All occupational decisions I make are wrongdamnit
- •Planned to end the list there...but apparently the plants aren't getting watered enoughSeriously...as I was writing this
- •Potentially more to comeLet's hope not