Already on li.st? Open in app.
Donald Trump and twitter. He has millions of followers so when he tweets, it is seen by many instantly and many times becomes news. With such a powerful tool at his tiny fingers disposal you would think Donald would take time making sure he doesn't tweet something stupid. Below are JUST five examples of tweets or re-tweets that are inexcusable.
- 1.The time he re-tweeted a chart with horrible misinformation
- 2.After telling his Twitter followers to boycott Apple for not unlocking the IPhone that belonged to one of the San Bernardino shooter, Trump sent out this Tweet...from an IPhone.
- 3.He Tweeted this poll which showed Ted Cruz beating him in Wisconsin but he find a way around it by making his number bigger...37 beats 38 if only you make the number bigger...literally.
I'm new to this app and would like to try it out. One of my most favorite T.V. show of all time is The office and below you can find a list for my 5 favorite episodes (In no particular order), of which I could watch anytime. Please, if anyone reads this, let me know what you think and what your favorite episodes are.
- 1.Season 2 Episode 10: Christmas PartyAny fan of The Office can get into the Christmas spirit by watching this episode. This episode is the equivalent to Home Alone. It ozzes chirstmas themes such as christmas songs, to secret Santa, and an Office Christmas party. It's a great episode that has many laughs and cringe worthy moments. In my opinion this episode is the best Christmas episode.
- 2.Season 9 Episode 13: Junior Salesman I liked this episode because it stars many of Dwight's... normal fiends, such as Moe's, his baby sitter (Which he has a purely Carnal relationship), his friend Trevor, and Rofl, just to name a few. Seeing all this characters in one episode was great and I would have loved to find out more about the cow shower
- 3.Season 6 Episode 22: Secretary's DayThis episode is great because we see Erin do a complete change in charcter. One of my favorite quotes of this episode is when Erin covers her face with her hair and says "In the orphanage my hair was my room". Absolutely chilling coming from a complete sweetheart. Also we see the first problem between Andy and Erin relationship and the viewers are treated to a rocky relationship throughout the show that ends with them not being together at the end of all of it.