Words My 4 Year Old Came Up With When She Couldn't Think of the Right Word
I will never correct her on these
- •Apple peel = Cape"Mama, can you take the cape off my apple?" More magical!
- •Ponytail = Unicorn"I think my hair is long enough for a unicorn now!" Much more magical.
- •Valentine's Day = Valentine's Wishes"...and after Christmas comes Valentine's Wishes!" She says it very quickly and a little out of breath, and it is as cute as it sounds
- •Nightmare = Night mirrorFor those frightening late night touch ups
- •Nerds (the candy) = Idiots"When we get home, can I have some Halloween candy...some of those...um...idiots?" This one still makes me laugh out loud
- •Popsicle = LollipopShe talks about sugar a lot
- •Frosted Mini Wheats = Frosted Minnie MousePacked with wholesome protein!
- •Copy = Coffee"Ok, now it's your turn to coffee me". This one was pretty confusing at first
- •Turn inside-out = Fast forward"Mama - can you fast forward this shirt so I can put it on?" She's a DVR baby.
- •Toenail polish = Pole nation
- •Sneeze = Bless You
- •Tweezers = Splinters