MOST UNIVERSAL SAUCES?
Before continuing, you must know I am THE definition of a sauce man. I LOVE sauces, and prefer all of my foods wet. Ok, you may now read on...
- •TatzikiThis one is the winner for me. I'd seriously put it on everything. And by "it", I mean SO MUCH of it.
- •PestoSurprisingly, I find myself using this for so many foods! Pastas, omelette, potatoes, sandwiches, chicken, soups, and more!
- •BBQOk this one is generic. However, Rudy's BBQ sauce (in Texas, ya'll!) is one I have no shame in showering most of my foods in. No, it's not disrespectful to the chef. Everything just tastes better with it.
- •PeanutLet's be real. If I go to a Thai restaurant, I never go without ordering a side of peanut sauce.
- •HotI'm not that picky, really. Give me a sauce, make it hot, and I'll probably reach for it.
- •SrirachaSuggested by @bjnovak