Things I've said in an attempt at shaming my cats
actual things I have said to one or more of my three cats.
- •You are behaving really poorly right now, buddy.
- •Do you have any idea how much this furniture cost?
- •Your food costs more than mine and when you waste it it hurts my feelings.
- •If you walk on my keyboard while I'm working I'm going to get fired.
- •You have so many scratchers and you scratch the chair instead? Shame on you.
- •You never sit on my lap anymore.
- •I wish you'd stop pulling my clothes off the hangers and laying on them. It's more laundry for me to wash.
- •Why did you try to run out the door? Don't you want to live with us?