MY CURRENT TOP 10 MOST FREQUENTLY-USED EMOJIS (EXPLAINED)
My second emoji-related list because I'm a gross millennial and I don't have much going on rn
- •😍My response to when @buddy texts me cute stuff and I'm drunk in luv
- •❤️Ian just left this morning to go back home to Montréal so I've been texting a lot of love lately
- •🐆3rd most frequently-used emoji??? I have no idea why this emoji is in my top 10... I don't recall ever using the leopard emoji... Go home, iPhone. You're drunk.
- •🍍Just got a pineapple tattoo on my arm so I've been using this a lot to communicate about my fruitiness
- •🐰Bunny = my cute boyfriend name for Ian (his for me = cabbage)
- •😑This emoji gets used a lot because it perfectly captures my view of most life situations
- •🔥CAUSE MY LIFE IS STRAIGHT FIRE
- •👍🏼Usually used to sarcastically congratulate someone
- •🎅🏿Black Santa has so many applications, I don't need to justify this
- •🌈Used to signify when I say something particularly gay. I actually don't use the rainbow emoji a lot but when I do, I'm usually spamming it.