MY CURRENT TOP 10 MOST FREQUENTLY-USED EMOJIS (EXPLAINED)
My second emoji-related list because I'm a gross millennial and I don't have much going on rn
- 1.😍My response to when @buddy texts me cute stuff and I'm drunk in luv
- 2.❤️Ian just left this morning to go back home to Montréal so I've been texting a lot of love lately
- 3.🐆3rd most frequently-used emoji??? I have no idea why this emoji is in my top 10... I don't recall ever using the leopard emoji... Go home, iPhone. You're drunk.
- 4.🍍Just got a pineapple tattoo on my arm so I've been using this a lot to communicate about my fruitiness
- 5.🐰Bunny = my cute boyfriend name for Ian (his for me = cabbage)
- 6.😑This emoji gets used a lot because it perfectly captures my view of most life situations
- 7.🔥CAUSE MY LIFE IS STRAIGHT FIRE
- 8.👍🏼Usually used to sarcastically congratulate someone
- 9.🎅🏿Black Santa has so many applications, I don't need to justify this
- 10.🌈Used to signify when I say something particularly gay. I actually don't use the rainbow emoji a lot but when I do, I'm usually spamming it.