OBNOXIOUS MILLENNIAL THINGS THAT I TOTALLY DO ALL OF THE TIME
And only sometimes ironically
- •Use text abbreviations in real speechIf I can get to a point faster, and confuse the elderly that may be eavesdropping, why wouldn't I?
- •Use emojis way too much😏🍆🍕🍔😋😂🍄
- •Text, Instagram, check Facebook, watch a YouTube video, use LinkedIn, Google shit, *or use List App* while walking down the streetOk, maybe not LinkedIn...
- •Complain about "how poor I am" while ordering a iced venti caramel macchiato at StarbucksWITH AN ESPRESSO SHOT
- •Take selfies at inappropriate placesLike this one, at the Catacombes in Paris. Just let it sink in how slightly messed up it is to take a selfie in front of the remains of thousands of people literally just dumped on top of each other...
- •Acting as the world's self-appointed grammar naziAccepting you have a problem is the first step to recovery. I've had several interventions...
- •Use too many #hashtags#yasss #kween
- •Only being into bands that you've "probably never heard of"I'll be the first to admit that sometimes I can rock out to some Queen Bey, it's not always Neutral Milk Hotel or some obscure Finnish DJ
- •Talk about "articles" I read "somewhere online" when we all know it's from Buzzfeed43 reasons why I don't have the attention span for real news articles
- •Post every mundane aspect of my life on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter (and now List App!!)Caption on this picture: "#shoutout to my #bae for helping me get through this Monday 😘☕️" ... I must be stopped
- •I won't order take out unless there is an Internet ordering option🍕💻Suggested by @ErinFlaherty
- •Strategically post a new profile picture at peak times on Facebook to get maximum likes7-11pmSuggested by @sky
- •Pretend I don't have any idea what something is if it happened before I was born"'World War II' you say? Is that an 80s band or something? I have no idea what you're talking about. You know I was born in 1998, right?"Suggested by @evanp