WHAT IT'S LIKE TO SHAVE AFTER A YEAR
What a good use for all the selfies I took this past year!! ✨
- •I sort of used to have a beard
- •I'm not a hairy guy so this is the best I could do in a yearPictured: my deceased beard and boyfriend @buddy
- •But I want to be this for Halloween@sky is gonna be my makeup artist! Stay tuned for pix 💫
- •So I had to shave it all ofOr, as my dad said, "neuter myself"
- •Some thoughts I've had post shave:
- •MY FACE IS SO SMOOTHThis lasted exactly 12 hours. I'm now at full hedgehog status.
- •WHY AM I SO FEMININE LOOKINGSo I'm the first to say fuck gender stereotypes and embrace the androgyny but I actually forgot how feminine my face looks sans beard
- •I LOOK APPROXIMATELY 13 YEARS OLDFor comparison, here's a picture of me at 13 apparently trying to make out with the camera
- •THAT BALD PATCH UNDER MY CHIN ISN'T GONEPeople say that you have to grow out your beard then shave and the patches full in. People lie.
- •PHANTOM BEARD IS REALI keep going to stroke my face and end up stabbing my hand with little tiny stubby hairs. I miss the scruff already. 😢
- •MY FACE IS COLDI didn't realize how much my beard actually kept me warm. I feel like I need to wrap my scarf around my face now and I'm not about it.
- •RIP BEARDED ME, RIP