How I approach most things in life
- •Before I went to Paris, everyone told me how disappointing the Mona Lisa was.
- •She's so small!
- •It's so difficult to even see her!
- •I don't know what the big deal is!
- •Definitely not worth seeing!
- •When I went to Paris and toured the Louvre it was totally different.
- •I had a meh time in Paris because I broke my shoe and hobbled everywhere with a heel flopping around and no back up shoe and a stubborn stinginess keeping me from buying a new pair.
- •The last day my friend and I went to the Louvre and lugged our bags throughout as we marveled at the beautiful works.
- •But then there was the Mona Lisa.
- •She wasn't what I was expecting.
- •She was huge!
- •She was enigmatic!
- •I was able to get close!
- •I was impressed!
- •So whatever people are downplaying to me, I just think,
- •Maybe it will be like the Mona Lisa.
- •And it'll be awesome.