Reasons I told Evie no today
my daughter is almost 15 months old and full of energy, snot, and an ever expanding vocabulary
- 1.Evie nooo you can't go behind the couch
- 2.No no no Don't eat the wire!My mother is constantly leaving her laptop and or phone charger out and my daughter loves to put metal in her mouth as I did as a child
- 3.Evie come out from behind the couch, noo come out please
- 4.You can't eat the candle babeUnlit, and on the side table trying to spoon it out like ice cream
- 5.Don't eat the baby wipes pleaseTrying to change her diaper a constant challenge now she can move
- 6.Please don't pull the trash out of the garbage
- 7.Don't take the remote pleaseProceeds to some how put on "house"
- 8.Don't lick the couch please.
- 9.No your hand doesn't go in the cup
- 10.No you can't eat that ice you'll choke..ok the crushed ice is fine
- 11.No ma'am please don't take all the boogie wipes outShe replies "No!" Proceeds to run away
- 12.No don't put the pizza on the floor