Already on li.st? Open in app.
- 1.He will build a super wall for the next Toughmudder challenge.
- 2.Powerful hair, powerful guy.
- 3.Every religious establishment becomes a Trump hotel and casino.
Or honeymoon is over
- •He replies "sup"
- •Text conversation record shows all blue or all green. Honey, just quit while you're ahead.
- •You're really just having a conversation with yourself, or playing Taboo against the iOS.
- •🎩 "thank you" tip, and I'm a snob
- •🙋🏿 bye Felicia!
Every place is full of concrete, but only in Africa will you see these things. The experience is only suited to the exciting traveler, not the "go from one metro's coffee shop to the next" kind of adventurer. Live a little and see why the African bush is the best of a lifetime.
- •Warthogs darting out from one bush to the next, and you ask where Timone is.
- •Waking up to giraffe or lion cub foot prints outside your door and you kind of look around for Simba's mom nearby before stepping out.
- •Traffic lights are called robots
You know, the wave of idiots that should be banned from ever writing reviews.
- 1.You're Just BasicThey think Panda Express is real and good Chinese food and suddenly they are qualified foodie guides for Chinatown...or Chevy's is real Mexican food, or Cheesecake Factory is the standard for truly good cheesecake. You'll see these people rating really bad places as their favorite spots. And you look to the friend next to you as you read their ratings and say, "basic bitch."😒
- 2.No, YOU Should Get One Star!! ⭐️Amazing food, great service, nice atmosphere... Doesn't open on Tuesdays... 2 stars. We've seen it. They are out there. And these people shouldnt get even a star for their rating credibility. They should get a big pile of poo. Your rating, 4 poo plops. 💩💩💩💩
- 3.Is This Place Good or Not???I'm on the road and I'm starving. I have a lot of places to check out on Yelp. Mind you, I might have to run a few more search terms for several regions. My dear, I don't care if your kids thought the food was great. I also don't want to read about the backstory on why and how you came across this place. And of course, I skim to get to the actual review portion... "My kids loved the food. I'll bring them back next time." 4 stars. Unless your kids are pro foodies, you get 5 poo plops. 💩💩💩💩💩
Simply put, there are talented people with suave and talent; it's just the way they are. Then there are those that try to be original, but create crap that's original, as in the only piece of crap among cool things.
- •Trend Setters and Trend ChasersFace it, finding the source of a trend is almost impossible nowadays. Sorry, wiki won't have the legit answer. You'll see really good looking people throwing in their cute antics now and then on Instagram. And so trends begin. But you get the try-hard that has an IG that looks like a bandwagon compilation of every trend that was set by good looking people. Like, can you be original for once and actually be cute rather than try to do cute stuff?
- •It Works Cuz They're Just Cool and You're NotI'm reminded of this heartthrob twin duo on YouTube called Jacksgap. Jack had a cute style to his show. Originally a young actor, Jack did his show with an originally cheeky, cute, fun, charismatic personality. It's just the way he was and is. And so even if he did the cinnamon challenge or other trending challenges, it was Jack. And it worked. Then you have the trend chasers trying to be imitate personality and style, and it just ends up looking like a cheap knockoff from Chinatown.
- •You Might Need Couples TherapyEver see a cute couple that just interacts in the most adorable way? Maybe because it's the way their personalities collide. And you see it capture the hearts of many as it goes viral on Facebook or Instagram. Then you see the bandwagoning trend chaser that just HAS to do the same stuff and "look cute" on FB and IG. But you know that one person is more dull than drying paint to ever be originally like that with their lovers.