Movies I’ll Always Watch if They’re on TV
- •My Best Friend's WeddingClearly because what other movie has done a singalong scene better
- •Marley & MeHowever I have been explicitly barred from watching past when they move to Philadelphia due to my reaction when Marley may or may not pass away
- •The ReplacementsA sports comedy about underdog barnacle-cleaner Keanu Reeves making his dreams come true when he and a team of misfits are asked to fill in for football players on strike? Count me in.
- •Legally BlondBecause I am a purveyor of quality filmmaking.
- •The ABCFamily Harry Potter showingsWho can't sit through all 8 movies in one day?
- •GreaseSolely for Summer Nights.
- •The Oceans SeriesI die for Amal Clooney's husband. He's so fab.