I SEE THE WORLD THROUGH CAKE - PART 1
I'm a cake and sugar artist. Everything is, or could, be cake. Here are a few of my creations. Visit all my sugary chaos here: www.karascouturecakes.com
- •A play on commonly heard words and what they mean to a Caker.
- •If it's sweet and decadent, it should be on cake. Especially those little mini ice cream cones. They are magical.
- •His name is Eugene. That's his buddy SkeleKitty. Yep. Cake and sugar.
- •Nothing beats fall in New York State. A wedding cake dedicated to my home state's immense beauty.
- •Me and Greg the Wimpy Kid... A gravity defying cake. And no, I can't "just take a nice picture" mom.
- •This cake was named "Enchanted" for its romance and whimsy.
- •In celebration of Diwali, Lord Ganesh in sugar. Every sugar gem was hand cast, every sugar pearl and gem were hand placed. All edible.
- •Ever Thine, Ever Mine, Ever Ours.