I SEE THE WORLD THROUGH CAKE - PART 2
It's kinda obvious, but a follow up to my previous list. More cake. In all its sugary, amazing glory. More of my caking at karascouturecakes.com
- •He's titled "Peter, Peter, Booger Eater" and he's all sugar. A Common Ground Troll and a work that stole my heart. Yep. Made of food.
- •Because pink.
- •Meet CuPig. Get it?
- •My most widely loved tiered cake and my most sought after taught techniques.
- •Gravity defying Skull and Crossbones cake. My kids are very spoiled on their birthdays. He was delicious.
- •It glows in the dark under black light and was made to represent the heavenly Maldives Islands.
- •Simple and pretty. Some times cake doesn't need special effects. But only sometimes.
- •More cakes to come. Enjoy the sugar high for now. ;)