7 OF SAN FRANCISCO'S TASTIEST DOUGHNUT SHOPS
There’s nothing quite like the ecstasy that comes from biting into a doughnut. Whether you prefer yours light and fluffy, with unusual flavor combinations, or organic and vegan, there’s a doughnut shop in San Francisco for you. Read more at http://bit.ly/1Roay3m
- 1.Bob's Donut & Pastry ShopBob’s is the place for a high-quality classic doughnut and a glazed doughnut the size of your head.
- 2.Dynamo Donut & CoffeeDynamo is best known for its maple glazed bacon apple doughnut.
- 3.Happy DonutsHappy Donuts is a traditional doughnut shop serving the melt-in-your-mouth classics.
- 4.Pepples DonutsPepples’s doughnuts are vegan, organic, and made by hand every day. They taste really good!
- 5.The HeartbakerTry the bombolini, an Italian doughnut filled with custard.
- 6.The Jelly DonutTry the maple custard filled doughnut or the glazed doughnut holes.
- 7.Trish's Mini DonutsThese donuts are well worth fighting your way through the throngs of tourists at Pier 39.