12 of My Favorite Comedy Movies
I'm not a huge movie buff like other folks on this app. So this was a hard one for me. For me, the mark of a good comedy is one that makes me laugh, had re-watchability and has lines I can quote from memory. It also stands the test of time, so more current movies like Spy might fit the bill but are too new to be on this list. (not ranked)
- •Monty Python and the Holy Grail"It's just a flesh wound!"
- •Welcome to the Dollhouse"Special means retarded!"
- •Party Girl"He He Hello!"
- •Romy & Michelle's High School Reunion"You look so good with blonde hair and black roots it's not even funny."
- •Waiting for Guffman"I've been working here at the DQ for about...8 months?" Also (from a deleted scene from Libby Mae Brown's audition) "And who's wearing FINE jewels and expensive clothes?!?"
- •Being John Malkovitch"Malkovitch. Malkovitch. Malkovitch!"
- •Election"Looks like you could use a cupcake!"
- •Heathers"I love my dead gay son!"
- •The Princess Bride"My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."
- •Galaxy Quest"I have one job on this ship!"
- •Mean Girls"Stop trying to make fetch happen."
- •L.A. Story"I'll have a half double decaffeinated half-caf, with a twist of lemon."
- •Thanks @angusisley for the request!