13 Diabolically Fun Halloween Recipes From My Food Blogger Pals
Halloween is around the corner! Check out a few recipes from some food blogger pals of mine.
- •Flourless chocolate cake with Herbes de Provence and Pepita Praline by Dine x Dish (<– if you don't know Kristin & her blog you need to. She's the best!)
- •Shrunken Heads in Cider by All Roads Lead to the Kitchen (<– these seriously look awesome)
- •Candy Corn Cream Puffs from Barbara Bakes (<– Barbara just wrote a whole book on cream puffs!)
- •Killer Brownies by Life's Ambrosia (<– I love this idea!)
- •Edible earwax on a Swab by Very Culinary (<– this is seriously messed up in the most awesomest gross way)
- •Dracula's Blood Cocktail with beet juice and tequila by Muy Bueno (<– beet juice and tequila! More importantly tequila!)
- •Ghost meringues by 365 Days of Baking and More (<– so cute!
- •Icky Intestines Bread by Sugar Dish Me (<– I can't even...)
- •Pumpkin Graham Cracker Mummies by The Redhead Baker (<– adorable!)
- •Candy Corn Sugar Cookie Bars by Dessert Now Dinner Later (<– I'm not going to THAT guy...so I won't mention the color layers are in the wrong order)
- •Halloween Baked Potato Skins by Alida's Kitchen (<– because it's not always about the desserts and sweets right?)
- •Adam's Scary Apples by Matt Bites (<– aren't those gorgeous?)
- •Pumpkin Cheesecake Brownies by Eat the Love (<– that would be me)