5 Gay Stereotypes That I Break
Because I am a practicing homosexual.
- •Going to the GymI do belong to one. And I do visit it. Once a year. To pay the membership dues.
- •CarbsI eat them. My waistline can prove it. But in my defense my job is to develop recipes for desserts. So it's all in the name of research.
- •DrinkingTo paraphrase Margaret Cho "No, I'm not sunburned! I'm drunk!" Leave me alone!" I'm Asian and turn bright red when I drink. Then I fall asleep. So not fun.
- •Your Best FriendI am not your best friend. Mostly because I am a hermit that rarely leaves the apartment. If you and I were to go out and get drinks, maybe we WOULD totally become BFFs. But since I don't drink (see above) that probably isn't going to happen anytime soon.
- •Finger SnappingI can not snap my fingers. Never have been. It is my greatest gay shame.