5 Things That Are Automatically Dirty the Minute They Touch the Ground.
AKA the Five Second Rule does not apply
- •Q-TipsBasically anywhere a q-tip is, outside of its container, is dirty in my book.
- •ToothbrushesIt doesn't matter where the toothbrush landed. The minute it touches the ground it's dead to me. This is why I buy 8 packs of Toothbrushes at CostCo. I'm extremely clumsy in the bathroom. Well, everywhere really.
- •Paper TowelsThe whole purpose of paper towels is to either clean off a table, dry your clean hands or wipe up a spill or mess. But if the paper towel touches the ground it is immediately dirty, negating the cleaning aspect of it.
- •GumThere's a reason the sidewalk has all those black spots.
- •Ice creamThis is the worst. No matter how adult you are, the minute an ice cream cone hits the ground, you basically revert to a 5 year old and want to cry. There's no coming back from it.