A Week on Listapp and This Is 5 Things I Learned About Myself.
- •I feel lame if a list gets less than 10 likes.I'm not a like whore anywhere else. But I feel like I'm not contributing quality lists here if not enough people like them.
- •I've started thinking in lists. All the time.This was always something I did anyway in life. But ListApp just exacerbated that tendency. All of sudden all those list games I played with my friend (bottom worse movies ever seen, worse roles by great actors, songs that are decent in one hit wonder albums that aren't the hit song) start multiplying in my head. Like I didn't have enough going on my head already.
- •I have a strong desire to overshareI just made a list of things I had to throw away from the freezer. Thank god I had the common sense to not hit publish. Because WHY would anyone care about that? But ListApp makes me think someone might.
- •My OC spelling obsession is worse than I thought.What?!? Oh no I hit the "reply" button without proofreading! Now everyone is going to think I'm THAT guy who doesn't know the difference between "your" and "you're". Why isn't there an edit button for comments?!? Arghhh!!!
- •Damnit. I'm more narcissistic than I thought.I finally accepted that I'm a wee but self-centered, most people are. But List App kind of exploits that flaw in me and magnifies it. All of sudden I find myself humble bragging in comments or writing lists that highlight myself in a flattering light. I'm not sure that's a good thing for my personality. Hopefully it's not too annoying for people.
- •I get insanely excited when I get a list request.I feel like Sally Field at the Oscars.Suggested by @mandi