Broadway/off Broadway Suggestions to See
My partner & I are going to NY next week and when I asked him what he wanted to do (he hasn't been to NY in 12 years) he actually said a Broadway show! Totally surprised me. Looking for suggestions!
- •Oh yeah, doesn't have to be a musical. But we'd prefer something we can't see here in SF (so new or less well known and probably won't tour).And no jukebox/Disney shows. My partner has his limits....
- •Fun HomeThis was my #1 choice but we waited too long and the cheap seats are sold out & the expensive tickets are out of our price range. So we'll probably pass (unless anyone here has the hookup?!). 😩😥😭
- •Something RottenA friend suggested this but I don't know much about it?
- •Hand to GodSuggested by @jennikonner
- •HedwigSaw it with NPH last year, incredible, Darren Criss is starring now. Too bad you won't be there later in July though because Taye Diggs is going to do it next. Of course disregard this all together if you've already seen it with John Cameron Mitchell.Suggested by @sloan
- •Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time!I haven't seen it yet but I've heard amazing things! I went to school with the lead and he is the sweetest and I think just won a Tony??? The book is great and a quick read too, if you want airplane reading!Suggested by @mollyyeh
- •Hamilton!!! A rap-musical about Alexander Hamilton. Hilarious and historical...apparently Marquis de Lafayette was the dopest rapper/revolutionary, even tho he's FrenchSuggested by @KK