Drag Queen Names I Would Consider Using if I Ever Got Around to Doing Drag
But really I'm way too lazy to actually do drag. It's a lot of work. I can barely get dressed in the morning.
- •VaChina DollThis was my theoretical drag queen name of choice in college.
- •Chinks inL'ArmourBut I'd have to affect an outrageous Chinese-French accent so this would be more trouble than it's worth.
- •Mo'Betta MeatyMeatA nod to the classic LA burger spot. Probably would work betta if I live in LA so people would get the reference.
- •MooShu PorkMeGood in theory, but just awkward to say in reality.
- •Gayasian Berry CrunchThis would also work as a breakfast cereal name.
- •SugaPie BakerA nod to my baking skills. Also refreshingly not racist. But bland and without an edge.
- •MoySha ToiletteI wanted to come up with a feminine version of the Jewish name Moshe but I don't think it exists. So MoySha was what I'd settled on. I still think she would be Jewish though. A voice similar to Carol Ann Susi, the actor who voiced Howard's mom on The Big Bang Theory.
- •HoLotta WangThis needs no explanation.
- •Patty ChouxShe's really into gougeres.Suggested by @gabimoskowitz
- •Lovely EattaSuggested by @amybsherman
- •Babka SwirlA propos of your book.Suggested by @seantimberlake