🚷help! New York Tourist Stuff That Don't Require Much Walking or Stairs🚷
HELP! My partner @AJ was in a biking accident and broke his ankle & dislocated his shoulder. He's fine but we now have 6 days in NY with very limited mobility. Any ideas of things to do in NY that don't require a huge amount of walking?
- •Broadway show?Does anyone know if this would work? Are there theaters that have handicap seating and how hard is to to get tickets for those particular seats?
- •Museums?@AJ says he'll hobble around slowly. So this is possibility, I guess.
- •Staten Island Ferry?I hear it's a pretty ride?
- •Chill in central park with some snacks! I love me some barney greengrass in the park!Suggested by @rebeccafern
- •Governors island ferryStill cool, you get to ride a boat, but you don't end up in Staten Island. Also it's like a big park with architecture exhibits, sculptures and food trucksSuggested by @Schneid