How to Make "Magic Shell" Ice Cream Chocolate Coating With 2 Ingredients.
This was originally a "wordless recipe" on my blog — a recipe told strictly through photos. You can find the original recipe at http://bit.ly/197JCXt
- •Chop 7oz of dark chocolate and place it in a microwave safe bowl.Pick a chocolate you like to eat. So if you like a milky chocolate go with that. Or if you like super dark pick that one instead.
- •Measure out 2 tablespoons of coconut oil.Use an unrefined virgin coconut oil.
- •Add the coconut oil to the bowl of chocolate.
- •Stick it in the microwave and cook on high for 30 seconds.
- •Stir the chocolate and coconut oil with a fork after cooking. It'll still be lumpy.
- •Cook again for 30 seconds on high in the microwave.
- •Stir again. There may still be some stubborn solid chunks.
- •If there are still chunks, microwave for 30 seconds more.
- •Then stir until smooth.
- •Spoon your "magic shell" chocolate coating over the ice cream.You can do it on the cone or just in a bowl. I went for the cone because it was more fun to eat.
- •Then eat it!This is my partner eating an ice cream cone covered in homemade "magic shell" chocolate coating.
- •And that's how you make "Magic Shell" chocolate coating.It's easy, taste WAY better than the weird waxy stuff you buy at the store and is gluten free, paleo friendly (with the right chocolate) and vegan (again with the right chocolate).