How to Put on a Duvet Cover — the Quick & Easy Burrito Method
This has been languishing in my drafts but then @mia requested a list about putting on a duvet cover so I figure I might as well as publish it. Here's my go-to quick & easy method...
- •Turn your duvet cover inside out and lay it on the bed.
- •Place the duvet on top of it so it squares up exactly.
- •Starting from the closed side, roll the duvet cover & duvet up together.
- •You've now made a duvet burrito!
- •Take the opening end and flip it OVER one side of the end of the burrito.
- •Repeat that on the other end of the burrito, smoothing out the long edge of the opening, tucking in the duvet.
- •Unroll the burrito.
- •Smooth out any creases. You've just put your duvet cover on!
- •Now go to Chipotle and get a "real" burrito. That was hard work.