How to Put on a Duvet Cover — the Quick & Easy Burrito Method
This has been languishing in my drafts but then @mia requested a list about putting on a duvet cover so I figure I might as well as publish it. Here's my go-to quick & easy method...
- 1.Turn your duvet cover inside out and lay it on the bed.
- 2.Place the duvet on top of it so it squares up exactly.
- 3.Starting from the closed side, roll the duvet cover & duvet up together.
- 4.You've now made a duvet burrito!
- 5.Take the opening end and flip it OVER one side of the end of the burrito.
- 6.Repeat that on the other end of the burrito, smoothing out the long edge of the opening, tucking in the duvet.
- 7.Unroll the burrito.
- 8.Smooth out any creases. You've just put your duvet cover on!
- 9.Now go to Chipotle and get a "real" burrito. That was hard work.