If Wes Craven Was the Same Person as Wes Anderson:
Inspired by an Oscar party I attended where my friend asked if The Grand Budapest Hotel was directed by Wes Craven.
- •Freddie Kreuger would wear a fez and have a moustache.Note the British spelling of moustache. Very important.
- •The Fantastic Mr. Fox and his family would all have rabies and attack the farmers.In stop motion action!
- •The brilliant and doubly creepy soundtrack potential for those death scenes!The Who, The Kinks, David Bowie...all playing while someone dies a violent death. Why hasn't that been done before?
- •Bill Murray as Ghost Face.It could work.
- •Still cast Tilda Swinton though. No questions.Just don't use any makeup on her at all. She's unsettlingly pale as is. Also she could kill with her cheekbones alone.