Major Franchise Movies I Have Never Seen
Should I watch any of these? Which one should I start with if I do?
- •Sin City
- •The ExpendablesI feel too gay to watch this. But I do like action films.
- •The GodfatherI feel like this is a really egregious one but I don't really care for mobster movies at all. But I always feel shame when it comes up that I've never seen it. Please don't judge.
- •The MummyIt looks super cheezeball, but perhaps that's the appeal?
- •Fast and the FuriousI feel particularly bad because I'm friendly with the director of a bunch of these. But not too bad because we're not that friendly and he's super successful now.
- •TwilightI read the 1st book. It was awful. I will never get those hours of my life back. No way I'm watching the movies.
- •Friday the 13thI don't really care for horror films.
- •SawSee above. I did read the Wikipedia synopsis of this one though. And then wished I didn't.
- •Jurassic Park
- •Dirty Harry
- •Step Up
- •Pitch PerfectGranted there are only 2 movies, but I feel like this one is totally off brand for me to have not seen. Plus I'm sure a 3rd movie is in the works and I do like Rebel Wilson.