Muffin Recipe That Is 🙌👏🙏💯
- •Preheat the oven to 425F.Then spray a standard muffin with cooking spray.
- •Make the dry mixPlace 2 1/4 cup all-purpose flour, 1 tablespoon baking powder and 1 teaspoon spice of choice (cinnamon, all-spice, nutmeg, cardamom a blend of your choice) in a large bowl. Stir the hell out of it with a balloon whisk.
- •Make the wet mixPlace 2 eggs and 1/2 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Whip together with a whisk. Add 6 tablespoons cooking oil, 1 cup white granulated sugar, 1 1/4 cup Greek-style yogurt and 1 teaspoon vanilla. Whisk together with a whisk until smooth.
- •Combine themPour the wet mix into the dry mix. Using a big silicon spatula stir and fold in the dry and wet ingredients together 3 or 4 times. Add 1 1/2 cup fruit to the mix. Classic mix-in fruit include blueberries, sliced strawberries, apple chunks, peach chunks, blackberries. Fold into batter but not too much. A few dry patches are OK. Don't over mix or the muffin will get tough. Be sure to scrape the bottom of bowl every now and then to get all the dry stuff.
- •Fill that tinPortion out the muffin batter into the tin. Best way to do it is with an ice scream scoop. It's what the pros use and you'll feel like a boss doing it. Sprinkle the top of the muffins with extra sugar to give a little sweet crunch.
- •Bake!Bake at the 425F for 5 minutes then reduce heat to 375F and bake for 18-20minutes more. Remove and let rest in pan for 5 -10 minutes before removing muffins to wire rack to cool completely.
- •My Blueberry Blood Orange MuffinsHere's a muffin based in the recipe above. http://bit.ly/1FHAnHl