People Are Ignorant on Twitter and I Can't Stand It.
I know this is an ongoing thing but people... I just can't.
- •Right now it's about The Wiz🎶 Ease on down the road! 🎶
- •And how folks think it's racist because the cast is all black.Seriously?
- •And how everyone would call it a racist show if it was an all white castSomeone actually used the hashtag #WhiteLivesMatter in their tweet. WTF?!?
- •But an all-white cast of the story ALREADY HAPPENED.It's called The Wizard of Oz.
- •Not to mention there's a million all white casts of shows already out there.Wasn't the Sound of Music Live cast all white? I mean, you can't get whiter than Carrie Underwood or Stephen Moyer. (Whoops! It wasn't all white. The amazing Audra McDonald was in it. Now I'm the ignorant one. Sorry! I didn't see it.)
- •This is the textbook definition of IGNORANCE.People LITERALLY are ignorant of what The Wiz is. Not figuratively. LITERALLY.
- •And I just can't.