Random Thoughts on a Few Piece of Art at the Art Institute of Chicago
I'm in Chicago for a conference I'm speaking at. Decided to skip the morning sessions and went to the Art Institute instead. Here's a few random thoughts.
- •Lions! I love the signature lions on flanking the front entryway stairs.Roar!
- •I would totally date this guy.We would SO not be compatible and would fight all the time. But the sex would so fantastic.
- •This woman is awesome. I love her and want to be her friend.Also, there should be more amazing sculptures of people of color like this.
- •Oooohhh...the miniature room! I forgot about those!As a kid I was FASCINATED by them! Still pretty cool.
- •Her skin GLOWS.I want to know what her skin regime is.
- •I would also date this guy.Honestly he was great. We clicked and had the best conversations. But sex was so dull. Had to breakup. He didn't take it very well.
- •I never noticed how much Van Gogh looks like Brody from Homeland.Someone cast him in the film bio. He'd be great.
- •This reminds me of my old studio apartment.Actually this is a little more roomy now that I think of it. Oh San Francisco...
- •She's "the original Beyoncé"Love her.
- •I would totally crush on this guy but he didn't know I exist.Obviously he is having a sexual tension moment with the guy on the top hat behind him. I'm not on his radar at all.