Some of My Favorite Lists on Listapp
There are lots of new folks here on ListApp! You all should go digging into some folks past list because there are some gems. Here are a few of my all time faves. (ListApp doesn't allow links directly to the lists YET, so you'll have to go and find them in people's history.) Please add others! I know I missed tons of awesome ones.
- •@angusisley's HOW DOES ONE BECOME AN EX-PORNOGRAPHER.I have a giant man-crush on pretty much all of Aaron's lists. But this one is exemplary.
- •@mandi's AS LONG AS WE'RE SHARING THE REAL SHIT: THE TRUTH ABOUT MY LUPUS (PART 1)Mandi was insanely brave and awesome to tell her story about how she got diagnosed with Lupus in 3 lists. And she paced the story out one per day. I was fanatically checking my phone each day for updates. So amazing.
- •@zoe's BOUNDARIES? WHAT BOUNDARIES?Zoe is the master of writing short stories via lists. This one is both hilarious and poignant.
- •@hollis' SOME THOUGHTS ON REALITY SHOWS ABOUT LITTLE PEOPLEEveryone should follow @hollis because she's immensely entertaining. But her thoughts on little people in Hollywood, in her own life and in general were powerful.
- •@maya's WHERE I FOUND OUT I GOT THE JOBThe descriptions of each scene where @maya found out is so vivid that I felt like I was there, experiencing it with her.
- •@mindy's THINGS TO BRING TO MY DINNER PARTYI would so go to any dinner party that @mindy hosts, just to see what people bring from this list. I'm still waiting for my invite.
- •@Flurn's PRANKS I HAVE PULLED IN MY LIFETIMEI want @Flurn to do more lists. But this one had me cracking up.
- •@SkyFerreira's MEMORIES YOU HAVE WHEN MICHAEL JACKSON IS YOUR GODFATHERThis one doesn't need any explanation. Amazing.