Things we lost in the fire
Stuff I've lost in my life and really wish I could find right about now
- •My black stussy sweatshirt4th grade
- •All my most precious belongings that I foolishly packed into a single giant suitcase that was lost by Delta in Senegal on my way to SA.This includes a bronze cast of my molar that I wore on a necklace and the only bikini top that has ever made my tits look nice. Well, acceptable.
- •My thinspiration journal that mapped my path to marrying Johnny Depp.I was 15 and I think my mom found it and threw it out.
- •The fake ID I got in Thailand when I was 18. It was a serious game changer that significantly impacted the course of my adult life and I would like it as a memento."Country of Origin: British"
- •2 of 3 of my spiral bobby pins
- •The only grown up (re: expensive) pair of sunglasses I've ever owned.
- •My keys that one time in a target parking lot. That sucked.
- •My social security card and birth certificate
- •The ~$25000k I lost in international stocks after Brexit.
- •Years 2010-2014
- •The elasticity of the skin on my legs.
- •My patience and compassion for others.